Friday, August 1, 2008

He's Here!

Henry James was born this morning!!! That is Bronwyn's new little bundle for those of you who don't know. I don't feel like I should post a picture of him on my blog since she hasn't announced it on her blog yet, so I will wait until she gives the go ahead. I did however email the picture to most of you, so you're welcome. I really don't know about blog etiquette, but it seems like this is the right thing to do.
He was born at 6:45 and is a beautiful, perfect little boy. She was all sniffly from having cried so much. You can imagine. He is 7lbs, 12 oz and is about as long as most babies. Bigger than a toaster and smaller than a microwave. He is healthy and she says he is a quiet calm baby. That was only 1 1/2 hrs after he was born, so we'll see about that. Here's to hoping.
Congrats Bronwyn!!

2 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Yay! A new little baby in the world!

Bronwyn James said...

Yay for my little bundle! You can feel to post pictures now. :)