Okay girls, got this from Wendy's blog. It seems like we could have a whole blog just for this one activity. I know that most of you have a memory of me that will probably be embarassing for me, but if you have to leave one of those, then your job is to leave two! One embarassing and one not so embarassing.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Happy Reminiscing!
8 comments:
My Fav. memory of you is our bike ride at the beach. Mmm-eating strawberries from the basket on the front of the bike. That was such a perfect day!
There are so many. Um, some of my favorite are thinking about us in our Chino Hills apt. watching Pride and Prejudice on your little Tv with the built in dvd player.
Next, an imbarrassing moment for both of us, but mainly me, is when we came home from work and our house smelled horrible. So you immediately took out the trash. Then we went to work out and came back and it still smelled gross. We couldn't imagine what it was until I started to light a candle and you said it smelled like gas and I thought you meant the other kind of gas. We quickly opened the doors up and turned off the stove. Sigh. Those were the days.
Oh, there are so many. But one of my favorites was when we took you to a Dodger game and taught you what a double play was. And you were so excited when you recognized one that you jumped up and shouted "DOUBLE PLAY!" expcept that it was against the Dodgers. And you were dressed head to toe in Dodger stuff.
I miss you. Come back to California.
I have two that pop into my head. First, the time when I wouldn't stop the car to let you go potty. I think I've apologized for that like a zillion times, but again, I'm sorry! The 2nd one...3 words for you...blue sunglasses & Babes. Enough said!
Laura, had you come with us to take pictures on the Grassy Knoll you could have added that to your memory too.
Too many to choose from. How about last year when you, Rachel, and I drove out to Pasadena. Rachel had a bag full of fabric in her car so you were going through it. You found a piece that looked like a mans beard so you wore it in the car for a little while to make sure that I'd turn red with embarrassment!
So, this is more of a serious memory rather than a funny memory, but I think of how after CT was born you still came over to chat with me several times. You came for no other reason than just to talk to me, which really meant a lot to me. Having a baby made me even one more step removed from our old crowd,and I really appreciated the way you still made me feel like I was important on my own.
Hmm…
So many favorite “Amanda” moments!
I guess I’ll share the one when we were at the blessed Harry Connick Jr. concert and I had the pleasure of sitting next to you.
You kept digging your fingers into my leg as you tried not to swoon with excitement, and it was hilarious!
I think that’s one of your gifts, Amanda. You can make any event more fun just by being there.
I miss you…
Post a Comment