Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a BOY!


Sorry to psych you all out with all of the Cami references that I have been making. We should have known that having only picked out a girl's name, we would be guarenteed a little boy.
The ultrasound was great. The tech was wonderful, but by the end she had only printed out one picture. I was a little anxious about that and prompted her to print out a few more.
So, for those of you that are not ultrasound technicians, this is the baby's profile. Right up by his forehead is his little fist. The part on the top is his thigh bone. He is curled up and in prime kicking condition.
So now comes the tricky part. We have no name for this little fella. Any suggestions are welcome. We don't like really weird names, but with a last name like Johnson, we want it to be a little different. So, bring it on.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Is John so excited? Wasn't he convinced it was a girl because he really wanted a boy? Having a boy first is a great way to go!

rachelsaysso said...

Wahoo!

How about White Fang Johnson because he will be born in the frozen tundra?

Emmy said...

I like Clark (of course) and Crew. . they are just really strong names. But, I haven't ever met a Clark (besides my son) or Crew. So, I must be an adoptive Utahans-make-up-their-own-names-and-they're-weird kind of gal. :)

Andrea said...

I am so excited for you! He'll be your little buddy, how cute!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!

Laura said...

Yay!! Congrats! I can't tell you any of my favorite names - just in case I still have a chance to use them one of these days!! Maybe you should go "celebrity" and name him something crazy like Table or Envelope. Envelope Johnson has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Heather said...

I think I like Table Johnson better--Good suggestion Laura! And he could go down to brazil and be an english teacher by putting random objects on his head.
...They honestly have a song that goes like this: "The book is on the table. The book ls on the table. the pen is on the table. The pen is on the table." and they just keep listing things that are on the table...I'm not really sure how that helps people learn english, but they all sing it.

Oh ya, and congrats!!! A baby boy! I want a boy first. :-) He can protect his little sisters.

Bronwyn James said...

I'm still so amazed by the whole birthing process. I love this! Congrats!