Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Found It!!

Hooray for me! I figured out how to find lost posts! The Land of Lost Drafts has been located!

Here's what I was typing before so rudely interupted:

Last night on our way back from date night, John told me that it was supposed to snow last night. I immediately burst into tears. He knew I wouldn't be happy about it, but I don't think he expect the drama that I managed.

So, within the hour he was figuring out ways to make me happy once again. He came into the room later and said 'How would you like me to make breakfast for you tomorrow morning?' Yes! 'French Toast or Pancakes?' French Toast (not as good as Rachel's but a close second) 'Should I make bacon?' Um...that's a yes! Then he took over my morning dog duty, so I could just lay in bed and finish reading The Magician's Nephew. I finished, got showered, had breakfast and...went shopping!!
It was beautiful! I got a new pair of jeans (miracle of miracles) and a cute new shirt.
Plus, I am going out to dinner with the girls in about 1 hour.
So, Happy Saturday to me.
I hope you are all having a great day as well!
Love ya.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Amanda, I am sorry to tell you that your Spring Break should have been this week for good weather. Today the thermometer read 93 degrees, and it is beautiful. Maybe you'll visit us in the Summer sometime???? I hope so.

rachelsaysso said...

I'm so glad you found jeans! And I guessing the "most adorable dress" you've ever seen wasn't so adorable after all. I'm glad you have someone to make you french toast. I stay up late worrying about it.

Amanda said...

Well, the 'most adorable dress' was actually just that, but it was cotton and the most incredible ironing nightmare. I didn't want to spend that much on a dress I would only wear twice.

Bronwyn James said...

Wow, he's a total sweetheart. Sad for snow, but happy for good men!

Heather said...

That's cute. It made me smile that he right away started thinking of ways to make it up to you, when the weather is out of his control. I guess that's the joy of being married--someone who wants you to be happy even when it's the weather's fault you're not.