I would like to own a quilt shop. Doesn't that sound delightful? There is one in the old downtown area already, so I'd have to sabotage them and take over the space. I'd just go and work there, but the ladies are a little snobby. It's like they realize the minute I walk in the door, that I buy my quilt fabric from Wal-Mart. The disgust that is in their eyes!
Also, I would like to be a professional genealogist. Oh that would be fun. I need a lot more experience though. I don't know enough yet.
Next, I would like to take the woodworking course at the local community college and then be commissioned to build beautiful furniture for rich people.
I would like to become very talented in the kitchen and work with Mario Batali. Who doesn't love him? And Rachel, he wears Crocs in the kitchen. National television and he's not embarassed! Take that.
Hmmm... also, I would like to open a garden shop with the German farmer that works at our local Wal-Mart. I am telling you that she is amazing. I even think her name is Helga. Not exactly, but something very similar. She knows every trick known to man and if you just go and stand in the plant section, she will somehow find you and in 20 minutes teach you an entire course load of horticulture information. Too bad I have the afore mentioned terrible memory.
So, unfortunately all my options that sound appealing to me require me to get a lot more information and experience. So, we'll have a little survey about which one I should pursue!
8 comments:
Cooking. Be a cook. That's what I'd do. I kind of think culinary school would be a fun thing to do. Can you make a career out of going to culinary school? Find a rich sponsor who will pay you to go and then pay you to be their personal chef. Yeah!
I actually don't like Mario Batalli BECAUSE he wears crocs in public. I can't even watch him when he's on Iron Chef America because I know that he's wearing them and it offends me.
Oh, he doesn't just wear crocs...he wears ORANGE crocs...everytime. It's a beautiful thing.
How could you not like Mario Batali? I can't imagine anything taking away from my love for him. If he was in a head to head with Paula Deen, I'd really struggling choosing sides.
It's difficult for me to comment right now because I'm still so mad at the people who bought your diner. But! If you pursued cooking perhaps you could open a diner in a superior location...like say, California! (Think about it.) Barring that idea, I'm thinking quilt shop. It's crafty, its pretty, and you could have fun prank wars with the snobby ladies from the other quilt shop. (Omg, do you think THEY were the ones who bought the diner??? WILL THEY STOP AT NOTHING???)
I don't like Mario Batalli. Not even a little! How could he even come CLOSE to Paula Deen? You're crazy!! I still love you though.
Okay, so several people do not love Mario?
This calls for a new survey! I'm shocked. Why don't you love him? I just want to eat everything he makes even when it contains things like avocado.
Not like you would ever sit and have a warm cookie with him, but still the love is there.
Hannah, I'm going to check into the quilt ladies and the diner. I would not put it past them. I just gotta let them know that they can't have it all. They've got to stop ruining my dreams. Give me something to live for in the frozen north. I guess it is spring and I should stop calling it the frozen north. I'll swap it out for the flooded north.
Post a Comment