So, just in case you guys are looking for some nails that will withstand any sort of international covert operations, you know where to come. You will be happy to know that they are a franchise in these parts.
I have been laughing over this sign for the last year and finally got it on film. I just love it. I need to do some research. Maybe one of the old Bond Girls is the owner and has a secret super-duty nail regime. Oooo, I know. Those little flowers they attach can come with a secret spy cameras! I think I need one of those. And only 3 dolla more.

3 comments:
This one made me laugh pretty hard! At least it's a nice change from Sunshine Nails or Happy Nails or something along those lines. And what is it with getting every additional charge in the book. I walk in for a pedi, and they try to wax, scrub, tweeze and buff every other part of my body! I resist on principle!
That's awesome--I think you definately need to go in and find out what they are all about. "3 dolla" is way better than $5 for each addition.
I just always laugh when they ask you if you want the flower and you say no, only to have to refuse 4 or 5 more times because it would be so pretty.
Post a Comment