You are wondering what the saddest thing is, aren't you? Well, I'll tell you that it is having a sick puppy! Well, maybe if I had a child, I would say a sick child, but this is my blog and I don't have any children. So, just so everyone knows, my adorable little (okay 50lb) puppy is having a hard day. I think he ate something he shouldn't have. Probably one of the apples that has fallen in the yard. They aren't ready yet and some have worms. I gave him a TUMS and he seems to have a little more life. Maybe puppies shouldn't eat people medicine, but seriously could a little bit of TUMS do any harm. I really hope the answer to that is no. Maybe I should do some internet research. You know all truth is found on the internet these days and can be found within 5 seconds.
I came down this morning and he had gotten sick in his kennel during the night. He looked so sad and disappointed in himself. He knows that we don't like it when he makes a mess, but I just wanted to hug him instead. Of course he was kind of nasty, so there was no hugging. I took him outside and sprayed him down with the hose. Even though I felt bad about it, that was kind of fun.
So, I am saying little puppy prayers that he gets better. Who is the Saint of sick animals? Not that I pray to the Saints or anything, but... well, nevermind. :)
I came down this morning and he had gotten sick in his kennel during the night. He looked so sad and disappointed in himself. He knows that we don't like it when he makes a mess, but I just wanted to hug him instead. Of course he was kind of nasty, so there was no hugging. I took him outside and sprayed him down with the hose. Even though I felt bad about it, that was kind of fun.
So, I am saying little puppy prayers that he gets better. Who is the Saint of sick animals? Not that I pray to the Saints or anything, but... well, nevermind. :)
1 comment:
It looks like St. Nicholas of Tolentino. He's also the patron saint of mariners, dying people and most of the Philippines. The internet is indeed awesome. Hope Max feels better!
PS. Hooray for your blog! I guarantee you will surpass me in wit, as well as beauty, charm, and height.
Post a Comment