Thursday, October 29, 2009
MEOW
Two weekends ago, I went with two of my very favorite WI gals to Chicago for the day. We left all men and children here and spent the day shopping, laughing and relaxing. Our main purpose in going was to see CATS. It was such a fun day, but I was lame and didn't take my camera out much. So, Lori took all the pictures and emailed them to me. I am even more lame because for some reason I can't download and save the pictures and show them to you. Both of the girls have private blogs, so I can't even send you their way to check them out. So, you will have to trust me when I tell you that it was a hilarious day. I was also looking more spectacular than at any time you have ever seen me. Just picture it. I was glowing, sparkling and admired by all. I might eventually post the pictures from that day and while you might not agree with my description of my appearance, you will never mention that. True friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment