Now on to my update.
1. Nathan is just a cute as ever.
2. I gave him his second haircut and I'm thinking I need to take a lesson.
3. I let Nathan fall off the couch today. Nice, huh? I actually placed him down and put on his socks and then forgot that he moves. I ran to get my coat and returned just in time to see him lose balance and face plant into the hardwood floors. John, if you are reading this, I'm sorry that I was a bad mother today.
4. One of my Counselors in my church assignment got snagged from me and I'm feeling REALLY lost.
5. I'm sick of processing apples.
6. I'm ready for a tropical vacation. This is kind of an ongoing update. Close eyes, visualize anywhere but Wisconsin. Aaaahhh!
7. I've started working out with a Personal Trainer 2x a week. He is kicking my trash, but I feel pretty amazing. I'm almost ready for my bikini. Stop laughing everyone!!!
8. I am in a book club with some fun ladies. I've got to work on not being such a loud mouth, because I'm sure not everyone thinks that I am as insightful as I think I am. Let's take a vote!
9. The high is 43 degrees for today. Someone want to cry with me?
10. Drum roll please! Nan and her husband Chuck are coming out for Thanksgiving!! Pure joy and 4 days of non-stop laughter are on their way!
8 comments:
How fun for you that Nan is coming out! I'm imagining mayhem while cooking the turkey.
Every morning when I check my google reader I always think, "How come Amanda never posts." And then about once a week I remember that you're private. That makes a bad friend, right?
Well, you are the first one to comment, so you couldn't be such a bad friend. :)
amanda you are every bit as insightful as you think you are! i do check your blog but i never post on mine, even though i have a bunch of pics i need to post. meanwhile, screaming and crying from the living room. must exit...
I didn't even know you were going private, and I kept thinking the computer was making a mistake (as it is prone to do). I'm sure I missed something somewhere. Fear not though, I'm still here.
Fun to have Nan for Thanksgiving! I'm jealous of all the jokes I will not be a part of. Laugh extra hard for me!
I keep forgetting you went private too. When I looked on here today and it said 5 weeks since you last updated, I remembered! Ok, all I really need to say it Meow. Can't wait for that post.
I know you still exist and I love the update!! I love that picture too... you look fantastic!!
I am always looking for an "Amanda Update". You make me laugh! I love your "bad mother" comments because ALL mothers have those moments. It's life :)
Love, MOM Knecht
Post a Comment