Here on the ranch, we have a lot of things to do before winter hits. Some of my CA friends may be thinking that winter will never come, but I assure you that here in the frozen north, we are fast approaching the days of despair.
We have so many things to get done in preparation for winter, yet most of them are outside things and we unfortunately have had rain almost daily for about 793 days. Maybe not exactly that many, but close.
So, here's my pre-winter to-do list:
1) Stain/seal the deck
2) Trim the apple trees
3) Final grass mowing of the year
4) Final hedge trimming
5) Rake leaves
6) Take final trip to the dump to empty all our yard waste
7) Finish cleaning out the garage, so I never have to park in the driveway again.
8) Burn day: burn stuff that we don't want to take to the dump
9) Get ready to go on vacation for our anniversary
If anyone needs a little extra help getting into heaven, feel free to come on over and give service with #'s 1-8. We will not be taking you along on our vacation, but we would love you more than we already do.
1 comment:
I do need help getting into heaven... do you have anything else I could do that requires less effort and like, no time?? Oh wait... that's not going to help me... I'll be over this weekend.
Post a Comment