I have quite recently been out of touch with what is happening in the real world. I have spent so much time consumed with getting ready for school to start, that I have fallen behind on some news highlights. So, tonight I decided it was time to catch up.
I was grateful that I didn't wait any longer. I might have missed this.
All I can really say is WOW! I just watched Gridiron Gang not too long ago about The Rock creating a football team in juvie to create peace and unity. Who knew dancing would do the same.
4 comments:
wow! That was worth a 1000 football games! Thank goodness Filipino prisons have the fashion sense to mobilize Chucks as well. Double trouble.
This is one of my favorites! I'm a horrible friend for not sending it to you long ago. I'm going to write to Arnold and ask him to impliment this in our prison system.
Now this is something I'd want my tax dollars going to!
Can you imagine if this was implemented in all prison across the U.S.? And that they were required to put out a video for every choreographed dance! We'd be watching 10 fantastic videos a day!
Oh, in a perfect world! (Well, I suppose in a perfect world there would be no prisons. But, this is second best.)
Well, I guess if anyone has "time," they do!
ahaha. .hah. .hahaha. .
Post a Comment