Okay, so after a week and a half of teaching my new group of kindergarteners, I can say that I really do have the cutest kids. Again? Yep, I know. I'm a lucky gal. So, I have this one little girl who has the longest eye lashes in the universe. You know how I love long eyelashes on kids. So, we were reading one of my new favorite books Mrs. Spitzer's Garden . I asked 'What is a garden?' My little eyelash girl raises her hand and says, oh so seriously 'A garden is where they have lots of flowers that need water and sun and love to grow.' Um, okay, how cute is she? And might I add, not too much water. I have too often turned my love for my plants, into a flooding nightmare. Regardless of what others would tell me, I never believed that plants didn't need to be watered everyday. Now, I have learned to neglect my plants and they thrive. Happiness is.

Speaking of happiness...it is now autumn here in Wisconsin. How much do I love this time of year? It is just about the best thing ever. So, to celebrate the new season I did a little shopping today and found the cutest little jacket. Wearing cute jackets and sweaters is probably on the Top 10 list of Why Autumn is the best season.
10) Early frost= frozen mosquitos. Here's to not having to wear bug spray everyday.
9) Thanksgiving and fall decorations are cuter than Christmas decorations.
8) Egg Nog is on it's way
7) Really cute socks
6) Candycorn
5) Lighting fires at night
4) Flannel sheets
3) Trips to the L.A. County Fair!!!!!!!
2) Hoodies/Cute jackets and sweaters
1) It isn't winter yet!
1 comment:
Well, of course you always have the cutest kids! And do you know why it's so easy for me to believe? Because your kids always have the cutest teacher!!! I'm always impressed when I hear how well you work with your students.
Post a Comment