Dinasaur Ride

Nathan and I sitting on the Dinasaur ride. It was freezing and we were the only ones that were there.

Nathan on a little ride at the outlet mall.

One of Nathan's favorite things. We do playdough and he gets to count as he squishes the little balls of dough.

Come on!!! Seriously? Such a cutie!

This was his birthday. We went out to the restaurant and intested of starting us off with breadsticks, we got these YUMMY apple fritter things with powdered sugar and this incredible apple butter. We were all in heaven.

As you can see, I went to great lengths to make a fancy birthday cake for Nathan. Either that or the lady at the restaurant sent us home with a free piece of cake for his birthday.


Boy does this kid love chocolate!


We went to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN. Nathan has just recently started watching Nemo, so it was really fun for him to see all the fish in real life.

Check out that face! He LOVED the ray tank.

One day, we drove to Great Smoky Mountain National Park and went through Cades Cove. It is an area that houses a bunch of the original structures from when the area was first settled. It was drizzling for most our our little hike and as we were leaving the Park, it started snowing. Nathan had a blast! He would live outside year round if we would let him. Getting him back in the car was never fun.


We tried and tried and tried to get a decent picture, but Nathan would have none of it. This is our best shot! Merry Christmas.
4 comments:
We love Tennessee. Tyler seriously wants to retire there and be one of the little old men working at Dollywood. It looks like you guys had a great time...Nathan looks so much like you! But in a manly way, of course.
What a cute family!
Wow, you updated. Fun pictures and I'm glad you had such a great time in my most favorite state. I love the picture of Nathan counting with the play dough.
It's been so long since I was caught up on blogs. I love these posts! Some of those Nathan faces are completely priceless.
Post a Comment