Nathan loves to color. Well, that isn't actually accurate. He loves to hold crayons and line them up and watch me color. Today, I have been in a book reading coma. Unfortunately, Nathan doesn't always appreciate the need for me to sit in the recliner for hours on end while he watches 'Dinosaurs' and plays with his toys.
I'm on to my second book of the day and he walks over to me in the recliner with a crayon.
'Mommy, circle.'
'Please, mommy, circle. Blue circle'
When I tell him that I am not going to color, but that he can go and do it himself, he proceeds to use the side handle on the chair and return me from the reclining position to an upright one. 'Up, up.' He takes my bookmark, puts it in my book (so considerate) and pulls the blanket off of me.
I never should have introduced him to crayons!
2 comments:
Hilarious! I love that... up, up... such a good helper! :) Missed you today. Glad you got a day of reading in!
Oh my gosh, how old is he now--He's talking! That is adorable! I'm glad he understands the importance of bookmarks--I didn't have a bookmark when my sister needed something, so I left my book open on my bed and helped her look, and along came my nephew and closed the book...So helpful.
Post a Comment