Well, the day has finally arrived. Nathan cut his first tooth on Saturday. I found it while feeding him a little of my McDonald's ice cream cone off my finger.
I'm pretty sure that it is a Gerber stage 1 food,right? I mean super creamy, no chance of choking.
He LOVED it. Mama's boy :). I'll take a picture as soon as the tooth is big enough that I don't have to pry his mouth open and get slobbered on, while trying to get a good view.
More proof that I have the perfect baby...the first evidence that he was teething, was that he had a tooth. I didn't even know. Angel boy.
2 comments:
I LOVE the picture below on that cute little tractor thing. Irresistably cute!
And you are on lucky mama with the teething thing. We had crankiness for weeks here before that first tooth finally showed itself.
Hmm, not sure what "on lucky mama" means. I of course meant to say that you are A lucky mama.
Post a Comment