So, here we go again. More cute pictures of Nathan. I am having no luck loading a really adorable video of Nathan and the dogs. Hopefully one of these days.
Last night I put him down on the floor in his boppy and he was crying and fussing. Then I dropped his blanket on him. He grabbed a corner, pulled it up to cover his face and within 10 seconds he was completely quiet and asleep. Too cute.
I put him in his crib for his nap this morning and he was really quiet. I assumed he was sleeping and I just love peeking in on him when his is asleep. This is what I saw. He was wide awake, staring at himself in his crib mirror. I hope he doesn't turn out too vain. I mean he's really cute, but we don't want him to have an ego.
And now for his new trick. This is his new favorite thing. The other day, he was wearing pajama bottoms that had feet. I went to go get him from his crib and he had pulled one leg almost all the way off, trying to get at his toes.
2 comments:
Scrumptious!
Does he look like a baby Buddha in the last picture? Everyone loves to call him 'solid' these days.
Post a Comment