Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tweeting

Um, hello? Anyone else surprised that Liz is on Twitter? I don't even totally get it. How old am I? How on earth am I going to keep up with Nathan. I might as well be confused by new-fangled blogs.
Liz, please post on what Twitter is and how you got to Twitting. Or is it Tweeting?

4 comments:

Emmy said...

I Think it's twittering. . .but, I don't know anything. . .

Emmy said...

By the way, Amanda, my blog is private so it looks like I haven't updated it in two months, but I have. . if you're interested.
I spent the day with Amanda Stott and her family and had such a great time! Would be so much fun to have a VC reunion, wouldn't it!?

Andrea said...

And out of all people to be on Twitter it would be Liz, the girl who is deathly afraid of birds. Go figure!

Liz the Poet said...

I'm not sure how I got started. I think someone asked me to be their "twitter" friend,and I didn't want to be rude.

I only tweet every so often, usually about dumb stuff (which saves me from having to blog post about said dumb stuff).

Really, it's just one more thing that I've signed up for that makes me question my sanity...