Monday, April 27, 2009

Can't Stand it



He's just too cute! We got him his Exersaucer on Saturday and he is so excited. He just loves it. He starts kicking and squealing when we put him in it. I just love this little fella.
I am officially up on Skype, so email me if you get up and running and want to see Nathan in action.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

He has the cutest smile! You got your exersaucer! Yay.

rachelsaysso said...

That second picture is hilarious. He looks like his face is going to explode from excitement.

Bronwyn James said...

That look on his face in the first picture.... How do you stand to be in the same room with so much cuteness?! It's a real question. Sometimes I think I'm going to burst with all the cuteness around here, and I'm feeling it looking at your CUTE BABY too!!