
So, here I am in all my 32 week glory. I must say that at this point I am getting so excited to meet our little Nathan. I'm sure he needs these last few weeks to finish baking, but I think we are good to go.
Reasons I am excited/ready to have my little baby:
1) Little fingers and toes
2) Fuzzy winter outfits
3) Kissing baby cheeks
4) Snuggly, fits into the curve of your arm baby
Practical reasons:
1) Being able to get off the couch without repositioning myself 4 different ways and ultimately getting a big push from John
2) Being able to roll over in bed without any premeditation
3) Relief of heartburn
4) Being able to give myself a pedicure
5) Having shirts that cover the whole stomach, so i don't get a fun 30 degree breeze up my shirt
6) Shoes that hopefully fit again
7) Being able to wear my wedding rings again
So many reasons to rejoice. Death to anyone who makes the list of reasons to be nervous about having this baby. I don't want to hear about it!!!
10 comments:
You're beautiful!
Good reasons, all. And the soft, soft hair, and the new baby smell, and being able to stare at a brand new little face everyday...uh-oh, I better stop thinking about it. A new baby is starting to sound delightful!
Oh, how I wish we lived closer to each other. I just need to hug you! You are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing the pictures. I can't wait to meet Nathan. Enjoy!
Love, MOM Knecht
You are so sweet! I miss you and would love a hug. I won't be traveling any time soon, but rest assured that Nathan will have a CA visit before too long. Love you!
Oh my goodness, you look fabulous! I love your list! I'm so excited to see his little face!
Love the picture! I've always been so scared of what I'd look like when I'm pregnant but you've proven that pregnant ladies can look so beautiful. You've given me hope! I miss you so much and can't wait to meet your little Nathan! :)
you look amazing! i can't wait to see pictures of your new bundle of joy!
Oh, I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!
Little Nathan couldn't be luckier..
You look great in this picture! I can't wait for him to get here.
You really are a cute pregnant lady! So exciting- nothing to be nervous about.
Post a Comment