.jpg)
This is my new favorite picture of John, here with his younger brother Tim. I discovered it today while going through some of his old pictures. Isn't it just the cutest thing ever?
Today is John's birthday and I just need to give him a shout out. I don't have any of those little 'All the Things I Love about my Spouse' lists, but I am going to list just a few of the things that I am grateful for.
I'm grateful that John is so kind.
I'm grateful that he is good with little babies.
I'm grateful that he doesn't like ice cream as much as I do.
I'm grateful that he ALWAYS lets me have the last of something; even when it is his favorite.
I'm grateful that he still opens my door for me and holds my hand when we are out.
I'm grateful that when he gets gift cards, he comes home and hands them over with a smile on his face.
I'm grateful that he is funny and makes me laugh everyday.
I'm grateful that he gives me pedicures, even when I can reach my toes.
But, I'm mostly grateful that he is a good man who always helps me want to improve. He is a worthy priesthood holder and he exercises his priesthood to bless me and our little family. I can't wait to add to our family and watch him become a father.
Happy Birthday to John!!
4 comments:
So sweet. Hurray for John! You did good girl!
Happy B-day John and Amanda! I forgot to call earlier this week. Love you both mucho!
Happy Birthday John! You're fabulous.
That is the exact same smile he has as an adult. Take a good look at that little boy. Your little Nathan will most likely resemble his daddy.
Best of luck in your last weeks of pregnancy. Here's to a safe and easy labor! Merry Christmas! It's your last without a baby:)
Post a Comment