Friday, May 9, 2008

Who are they kidding?

Tonight, John and I went to see Iron Man. Like/Don't Like rating: Loved it. I probably would have just said Liked it, but since I had such low expectations, I left really happy.
So, my advice, go see it.
But that is not the point of this post. One of the previews was for The Incredible Hulk. So, who do you think they cast as the man himself? Yes, Edward Norton. That's right! Does anyone actually think that that was an appropriate casting choice? Just checking in. The whole time I just kept saying (out loud) 'are you kidding?'

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amanda, I just mentioned this to Rachel today and she said that you had devoted a blogpost to it, and since I've had no real time to read blogs in forever I finally checked yours out (don't hate -- I'm still a good person, just with very little time) and I totally agree! Who are they kidding? Edward Norton is a horrible choice for the hulk. Not that I can think of anyone better at this exact moment in time, but to me he will always be the greasy jerk from the Italian Job. He can't play a hero, he's a little to off for that.