Friday, December 7, 2007

Weather Report

Last Saturday 4 inches of snow, followed up by rain = 2 inches of snow covered by 2 inches of ice
Tuesday 3 inches of snow
Thursday 4 inches of snow
Tomorrow- you guessed it...more snow!
This coming Tuesday- "oh the weather outside is frightful"
What's the temp in CA and TX? Just curious. Gina how about UT?

3 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

Sunday was a BEAUTIFUL clear day!

(You could see all the mountains--with some snow, finally, and remind yourself that you are, indeed, in a valley.)

It was in the low to middle 50's, maybe a little warm later in the day.

Laura said...

It's been beautiful, but a little chilly at night. Katie and I went to the Marina Del Rey boat parade on Saturday night. As we sat outside on a blanket at the beach in December, we thought that you would probably want to kill us!

Amanda said...

No, just join you! I'm not jealous of your happiness. The only thing that makes me sad is that I miss spending time with you guys. Even in a frozen tundra you guys would be great fun to have around.