I finally left work tonight at 5:05pm. The children left at 3pm and normally on the day before a Holiday Break, the teachers are peeling out of the parking lot at 3:01, gift bags in hand. Well, that would have been me if it weren't for my student sitting in the office with the cops! A bit of a stressful day.
But my break has officially begun! I came home to an US Weekly in the mailbox, so I settled in for an hour of guilty pleasure reading. We are going to try to start a book club with a couple gals from work, so I've got to get in my fluff reading now before something important.
Any suggestions for books we should start with?
One more update: 7 inches of snow on it's way tomorrow! I remember reading a book Snowbound with Betsy when I was a little girl and it sounded so fun to be snowbound. I am going grocery shopping tomorrow for some good trapped inside food. Any good ideas?
2 comments:
Maybe you're not allowed to say...but what on earth was one of your little students doing with the cops?
I'm curious too, but I assume you can't really talk about that...
So--lots and lots of chocolate!!! Oh--and hot chocolate! ...and potatoes...and milk and cereal...and popcorn...I'm totally hungry, so I'll stop now.
Post a Comment