
I know you are thinking 'Hmm, that doesn't look exactly like Max and plus he's so much smaller. Well, that is because this is not Max.
Intoducing Yoshi...we think. We brought home our second puppy this morning after stocking up on paper towels and a extra helping of potty training patience.
We have been thinking about getting a friend for Max for a little while now and John fell in love with one of this guy's siblings on-line. So this morning, we took Max down to PetSmart and met our new little friend. His name was Miki, but we don't think we like that. He is an Akita/Lab/Sheperd mix so he and all his siblings have Japenese names.
If you know anything about Akitas, Labs and Sheperds they are big dogs. Akitas are usually 100lbs. What was I thinking? I don't know. I was in love with a tiny little dog named Cookie who was a Beagle/Terrier mix. Then I remembered how much I hate yippy dogs and I don't think there is a Terrier out there that doesn't yip. So, John retrieved Miki/Yoshi from his cage and brought him over to me and said that I could hold him. I was trying to be strong since I wanted a true lap dog, not just one that thinks he is. Well, I was holding him and he just snuggled right into my chest and was a calm and non-licking pup! He melted my heart. When I put him on the ground, he just sat there and stayed by my side.
So, now you know, the dog to human ratio in our house is now even.
Our back yard is full of snow and Yoshi was a little hesitant, but soon was out there jumping around with Max in the snow. I wish I could link a video cause they are really cute! Right now they are enjoying the peace of kennel time.

3 comments:
He's so cute! I have to laugh at the name though, the Elders Quorum president in my YSA ward is named Yoshi.
Seriously, how cute is he? I'm so jealous. I keep wanting to get a friend for my dog, but have been able to refrain thus far. Pictures like these make me weak, though!
Seriously, how cute is he? I'm so jealous. I keep wanting to get a friend for my dog, but have been able to refrain thus far. Pictures like these make me weak, though!
Post a Comment