Sunday, December 16, 2007

More Cuteness!




































6 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

He's so cute! And so big. If he's that big at only 10 weeks he's going to be big enough to saddle and ride when he's full grown.

Liz the Poet said...

Just darling!

This is why I can NEVER go NEAR a PET store, EVER!!!!

I would walk away with every puppy in the place. I'm a sucker for puppies.

Question: How is Max doing with having to share your attention? Is he just happy to have someone to play with?

Amanda said...

okay, so all of you that voted 'other' give me some ideas. we keep calling him yoshi, but are looking for new ideas. Help a girl out.

Laura said...

Personally, I like historical names. When I had that dog so briefly earlier this year, I went with a WWII related name since I like that era so much. Is there a particular time period you guys like?

What are they getting for Christmas?

Amanda said...

For Christmas the new puppy is getting attention and Max is getting ignored. Just kidding. We had a random extra stocking that we were going to use for Max, but now that we have the other puppy, I am just going to do the Dog Stocking for both of them. They will get chew toys and raw hide bones that we already have in the cupboard. And really those are a present to us so they don't eat things they shouldn't. The puppy is barking right now so he might also get some Tylenol PM for and early Christmas present as well. We'll see!

Unknown said...

you lucky dog!!!! haha yoshi or whatever the dogs name is, is adorable! how fun. it is just a party at your house all the time. miss you amy