Katie emailed me the recipe!!!! Here it is:
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 large can pumpkin
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp ginger
Mix all ingredients together. Spread in a greased 9 X 13 pan. Sprinkle 1 box of yellow cake mix over the pumpkin mixture. (I actually only use 2/3 of the cake mix, because I don't like the 'crust' too thick.) Pour 1 cup melted butter over the dry cake mix, making sure it covers the mix completely. Sprinkle with 1 cup chopped pecans. Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Who knew the power of Yummy Pumpkin Stuff. Thanks for posting it, Amanda.
Yay!
Thanks for posting this Amanda, and thanks to Katie for sharing it. I can't wait to make it!
Mmm--so good!! I made some Friday night, and by Saturday night they were gone! ...And I almost made more sunday night...Thank you so much! (My butt is not as excited, because it will soon be doubling in size...Although, it could help if it is planning on taking over the world...)
Post a Comment