So, I didn't get what being tagged was about. I thought it was just her way of saying 'Update your blog, Woman!' No, really it was her way of saying 'I want to learn more about you than I learned in the time we were roommates.' I know, Rachel, You just can't get enough, you just can't get enough. Know that I am singing and dancing in my chair right now.
Okay, six things about me...
1) Unlike Rachel, I think there are many things cuter than Primary kids. I of course spend enough time with Sun Beam age kids all day, so when the weekend comes I try to avoid small children at all cost. So here it is. I dread the day that I will get called to serve in the Primary. I know the day will come, but it will be one of those 'I am saying yes because I don't say no, but not because I really wanna do this' moments.
2) I sing into a glitter microphone daily and dance on the carpet with my kids. I also shimmy in front of 5 yr olds and at church. Rachel taught me that there is no inappropriate time to shimmy. I hope that was the message.
3) I am someday going to win Best of Show for a quilt that I made. It is not a pipe dream folks. I'm gonna get talent one of these days.
4) I have spent an entire day sitting on the couch watching the Marathon America's Next Top Model. Then I spent the evening practicing faces and poses because I got brainwashed into thinking it was all reality. Well, I guess it is reality, just not MY reality. Remember me at my bridal pictures Rachel and Heather? The photographer told me to give him a sexy look. I am pretty sure that I looked anything but sexy.
5) I am in love with Paula Deen! Who doesn't love anything made with lots of butter and heavy cream? I drool during each episode. P.S. I don't really like to cook!
6) My idea of the world's best invention/product, aside from the shower and running toilets is the individual Nestle's Tollhouse Cookies!!! I hate making cookies because I just want a few and by the time I have made one batch, eaten half of the dough and burned the rest of the cookies, it is too long of an evening. Way to go Nestle's!
There you have it. Two posts in one day! I hope I get extra points for this.
Love you guys!
7 comments:
Yep, I just can't get enough, I just can't get enough.
Thanks for finally posting. I was going through withdrawls.
And that was the message: shimmying is always appropriate.
You know, maybe I need to start watching America's Next Top Model.
I've never seen an episode because I hate Tyra Banks with a passion in my soul.
But, so many people I love watch it. Hmmm...dilemma.
Well, let me fix the dilemma. Tyra Banks is only to be laughed at. There was an episode that Rachel and I were wathcing and we laughed our butts off. She was talking to one of the girls about showing emotion through her face. She got on her serious face and said "Look at this. This is what you are doing. Now look at this (new look). See how that time I smiled without really smiling? That is what you need to do." The only problem is that her faces were EXACTLY the same! Right Rachel? It was great. It was one of those 'are you serious' moments.
I am in the same boat as Lia--I really dont want to watch Tyra because she drives me nuts, but it seems like everyone else likes the show so much I'm sad I'm missing it.
That really was one of the funniest tv moments ever. Tyra is certainly RIDICULOUS but that's what makes the show so fantastic. Especially now that she's making the show all socially responsible with her green limo and no smoking rule. Is it socially responsibe to parade around anorexics? Probably not, but it's really funny.
Well, maybe I'll give it a try. I do LOVE to mock celebrities!
well, this is for you Liz! Bring on the mockery!
Post a Comment