Maybe I posted this one already, but I couldn't help myself.
The view out my front door one night last week.
Just hanging out. Sat there for awhile listening to the birds.
Reading with Daddy.
He has entered the shoe stage. He loves the shoes and goes around most of the day relocating any and all shoes in the house. He's particularly fond of these pink slip-ons.
His love of hats is demonstrated.
Nathan talking on my cell phone. He puts it up to his ear and says 'yep, yep, na, na'. I guess that is how I sound on the phone.
Right before I took this picture he had been sitting happily in the drawer for several minutes.
I mean, come on!! If this doesn't make you smile, what will?
Nathan watching Gilmore Girls with me. I think he likes sassy brunettes.
Keep scrolling down, there is an Easter post.
6 comments:
He is cute...and good at smiling for pictures without it looking like a fake smile, which is what my kids do now. I just have to be a faster and better candid photo taker, but I don't really think that's going to happen.
Yay! Recent pictures! So cute! I miss you! I have to go to Minneapolis for work in a few weeks, and I was trying to scheme to fly through Milwaukee, get a really long layover and somehow rent a car and come out and see you. It didn't happen. Rats!
Yeah! A new post! Oh my gosh...he's so cute and so big. I can't believe all of those teeth. Thanks for the post...it made my day!
Oh all of these pictures made me smile! He is so adorable, he looks just like you. :)
So cute!!! Give him a kiss for me.
The one of Nathan in the house really did make me smile. He does have an adorable little grin.
Post a Comment