Sunday, June 27, 2010

Do not make this...

...unless you want to gain 5lbs in one evening.

Peanut Butter Popcorn

1/2 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla

Combine ingredients in a saucepan and boil. Then pour over popcorn. Mix and mix. Pour a tall glass of milk and enjoy!!!

P.S. I didn't make this recipe. I stole it from someone else.

7 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I will pretend like I never saw this then, but it does sound delicious! :)

Bronwyn James said...

Ok, I "won't" make that. Thanks for the warning. I'll get back to you after I "haven't" tried it.

Becky said...

over how much popcorn?

Amanda said...

about 8 cups. You can add more or less depending on how much coating you want.

Bronwyn James said...

Darling new background!

Char and Chris said...

We make this all the time. It's my kids favorite, but our recipe uses butter and brown sugar as well. NOT GOOD!! for our butts that is.

Emmy said...

Cruel. Just cruel. And, thankfully I am so pregnant that I am lazy beyond ALL belief and won't make it. . .but, daaaaang girl!