Monday, June 15, 2009

Making up his mind

I just love this video!! Nathan was getting tired and ready for a nap, so half the time he wants to cry, but can't keep himself from laughing. Is this the best thing or what?

Sorry it's a little long, but really, how cute is he?

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Okay, Nathan is cute, but his mom is just as cute in this video. I love your laugh just as much as his. What a cute mom you are Amanda!!! :)

whitneyingram said...

Okay, you were right. So cute. I am so glad to see that you are such a happy mom with such a happy baby.

Amazing how happy a little ball of giggles can make you, huh?

Laura said...

Very cute...but you are mean!! Poor kid just wants to have a good cry, but you won't let him!

Lori Davis said...

This is adorable!!! He is darling and I love the teeth! I love that you are enjoying it so much too... he will love to see how much he was loved and enjoyed!