Katie, Sarah, Camille and Rachel Knecht. Four of the funnest girls living in Southern California.
Aahhh! Just as it should be. A day at the beach with the Knecht girls. Fun, fun, fun.
Memory Lane:
I remember one time Katie and I decided to go to the beach. It was right after one of the Harry Potter books came out. We were both at just about the same spot, so we thought we could go finish at the beach and then discuss. Well, I was surprised because every time I asked Katie what page she was on, she would get further and further ahead of me. Just so you know, I am a fast reader, so I was a little confused. She either is a turbo reader, or she skips ahead. She skips ahead. I'm sure she is also a fast reader, but she was skimming the end of Harry Potter. Who does that? I skimmed all of my college textbooks or any book that I am getting a boring vibe from, but NOT Harry Potter.
During our read, two girls came over with their blankets and they were going to sit down with their own copies of Harry Potter and read at the beach. (We were not as original as I thought). We warned them that we were almost done and kind-of loud (at least I am) and we would ruin the book for them if they sat anywhere near us. They scooted off on their way to find a Harry Potter free spot of beach.
I miss the beach. I could go for a beach day today.
Sending a little love to the Knecht girls.
4 comments:
Oh, and Sarah is sitting on the Southern Comfort blanket!
I went to the beach with you on the Harry Potter day too. I was finished already though, so maybe that's why it seems like I wasn't there.
Sorry Wendy. I only even remember the day at all because I thought Katie was being sneaky. :)
That Southern Comfort blanket is the greatest thing to happen to the fam.
Post a Comment