Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Days

Well, ladies. I have found some of my old photos that I had misplaced on one of the many computer locations in the house. I don't want to sound ridiculous to say that we have 5 computers in the house, but there it is. Then we have some removable hard drives and a servers, so...you can see how I might misplace some photos.
The happy news is that I have found some gems and will be sharing them with you in the next few days! Your welcome.


Sad news is that we can't seem to find the pictures of Nathan at the hospital! I'm trying not to cry. We have some of them, but are missing a lot. Everyone say a little prayer!

4 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I am saying a prayer for those pics of Nathan and looking to see if I have some too. I love the pic... do you still have those glasses?

Amanda said...

Yep. I've got the glasses. I just need to find a place to wear them.

rachelsaysso said...

I always forget that the reason for that trip was a bummer, because it was seriously one of the funniest trips of my life. Those sunglasses, Babes, making Gina & Laura wait in the car while we tried to steal that freeway sign that fell, Gina threatening to punch the toll lady in the face.

I love us!

Bronwyn James said...

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear. WHY DON'T I HAVE A PAIR OF MOVIE STAR SUNGLASSES JUST LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?