You are one lucky momma! He's adorable.
yes. Wait until he does it with his eyes open and on purpose! This is really cute, though.
Holy Moly!!!Absolutely darling...why can't you live closer to me?!Please give those cheeks a kiss on my behalf!
A to the D to the O to the R to the A to the B to the L to the E!
I just kissed the computer screen. Please move back to California!
Hayden wants to say hello. cfgrtryy67765767juiuiuu88oioo9909999o9o9ooo9o9999o999o9oo99oo99oo9o99o9o9oo9o99oo9o99ooijhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOK, Nathan is just the cutest. And he's smiling already--so advanced!
SO SWEET!
I would say "Adorable" but that sounds too feminine, So I will say "Cool" instead! :)
The smile. I CANNOT HANDLE the smile.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You are one lucky momma! He's adorable.
yes. Wait until he does it with his eyes open and on purpose! This is really cute, though.
Holy Moly!!!
Absolutely darling...why can't you live closer to me?!
Please give those cheeks a kiss on my behalf!
A to the D to the O to the R to the A to the B to the L to the E!
I just kissed the computer screen. Please move back to California!
Hayden wants to say hello. cfgrtryy67765767juiuiuu88oioo9909999o9o9ooo9o9999o999o9oo99oo99oo9o99o9o9oo9o99oo9o99ooijhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OK, Nathan is just the cutest. And he's smiling already--so advanced!
SO SWEET!
I would say "Adorable" but that sounds too feminine, So I will say "Cool" instead! :)
The smile. I CANNOT HANDLE the smile.
Post a Comment