You know me, so you know I mean this when I say it and it's not just a lie to make you feel good...he is REALLY cute. And not just in an "all babies are cute" sort of way.
Rachel, I agree :) I really thought I might get cursed with a not so cute baby for all the comments I've made over the years. Thankfully, he's just as cute as they come. I've got another one of him smiling, that is SUPER cute. I took it on my cell phone, so I'll have to work on getting it up.
6 comments:
He's BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!!! You're a lovely little family and I'm so so so happy for you! You're a perfect little momma!
YAY! Congratulations, sweet friend! He's lovely - just perfect!
He is beautiful. So happy for you guys.
Yay!!! Congratulations to you and John. He is so handsome. You look so happy!
You know me, so you know I mean this when I say it and it's not just a lie to make you feel good...he is REALLY cute. And not just in an "all babies are cute" sort of way.
Rachel, I agree :)
I really thought I might get cursed with a not so cute baby for all the comments I've made over the years. Thankfully, he's just as cute as they come. I've got another one of him smiling, that is SUPER cute. I took it on my cell phone, so I'll have to work on getting it up.
Post a Comment