Otherwise, I wouldn't be typing this a 2am. I would be sleeping. I have just finished feeding my little chipmunk who is now sleeping peacefully in the other room and I am here checking blogs that I have not read in way too long.
I'm sorry that I am neglecting you my friends, though it is nice that you don't know it.
Just a shout out to all of you that read my blog. I love you and I miss you. I don't live near most of you and wish that I did. I wish that you all could come over and hold my baby while he is growling between feedings so I could do laundry during daytime hours and not in the middle of the night. I wish that you could kiss and snuggle with Nathan. He is delicious and it is sad to me that you aren't closer or that I'm not closer.
If you are reading this, I miss you and would love to sit with you and chat and laugh. I would make you banana bread if you came to visit, since who doesn't love banana bread? And I have a counter full of bananas. I also have 5 plates of cookies for home teachees on my counter. They are getting stale. Sadness, huh? I've been resisting them all week because they were for someone else. Should have eaten them.
Anyone wanting to come visit, remember we have a sparest of spare rooms waiting for you as well as one very cute and cuddly baby. Any takers?
6 comments:
Love you, Amanda! Your baby IS delicious! Way better than banana bread and stale cookies. :)
xoxo-emmy
Amanda, when time permits, we went private so email me:
nicoled underscore freeman at yahoo.com
We'll be moving in a few months and our baby will be here so wanted to make sure we keep in touch. Baby's are such treasures! Very happy for you. The joys of Motherhood.
Oh, I wish I was there!
I'm totally crying now, thanks. I miss you and I want to come visit and eat banana bread and snuggle with Nathan. But my monthly stipend from the Wealthy Benefactor hasn't come in yet. He is sometimes a bit of a slacker.
I was thinking the same thing as I saw your pictures you sent out. They are super adorable. He totally is working the camera. I'll be on a plane tomorrow. I wish! because the only thing I would want more than banana bread is to chat with you and hold your little cutie!
This is the sweetest public notice of a private nature I've ever read. You are the dearest girl on the planet. It is hard to be far away from those you love and not able to share your life with them - especially something as precious as Nathan. I'd curse this lousy mobile society we live in, except we wouldn't have met you if you hadn't moved cross-country in the first place to be Bronwyn's roommate at Ricks. We've been blessed for it ever since.
Post a Comment