Too cute! Your mom looks so proud. I love his hair. Ah man, I want to meet him so bad!
I cannot believe how behind I am on your blog! I've missed so much! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nate is so dang cute! I love you all.
Amanda and John....he is a REALLY cute baby! Congrats!
Yeah! Congrats! p.s. Hi Joan. Miss you.
Congratulations! You make a beautiful family. Enjoy each minute, even if you don't have any idea what you're doing. I know that is what I felt like after my first. Love to all. Mom Knecht
Amanda, he is seriously gorgeous! You did indeed make a beautiful baby. That face so needs kissed by me!
Well, you are lookin' good in these pictures. Seriously! And Nathan is adorable. I just want to snuggle with him and kiss his little face. Love ya!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cute! Your mom looks so proud. I love his hair. Ah man, I want to meet him so bad!
I cannot believe how behind I am on your blog! I've missed so much! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Nate is so dang cute! I love you all.
Amanda and John....he is a REALLY cute baby! Congrats!
Yeah! Congrats! p.s. Hi Joan. Miss you.
Congratulations! You make a beautiful family. Enjoy each minute, even if you don't have any idea what you're doing. I know that is what I felt like after my first. Love to all. Mom Knecht
Amanda, he is seriously gorgeous! You did indeed make a beautiful baby. That face so needs kissed by me!
Well, you are lookin' good in these pictures. Seriously! And Nathan is adorable. I just want to snuggle with him and kiss his little face. Love ya!
Post a Comment