Wednesday, September 3, 2008

How Could I Not Share





What kind of friend am I? I was going through some photos from my last CA trip and realized I had not shared the very best of the best. So here goes. Just hold on to your seats, we are taking a trip back to the 80's ladies. I mean, does it get any better?
I think this was when we were in Pasadena??? and we were leaving to walk to our car and spotted this totally 80's store. We kept walking around laughing like idiots while these 19 year old clerks tried to figure out what was going on. They don't know that we think they are a little ridiculous. We finally got the stink eye for taking pictures.
So girls, favorite 80's fashion?

6 comments:

Gina said...

When I saw the first picture of gold lamee, I died laughing, because I thought maybe Joan found it at a tag sale. Hilarious. I can't believe people actually make money off this stuff...for real, not just costumes. Honestly...great stuff!

rachelsaysso said...

Why!? Why didn't I buy that jacket!? So shiny and beautiful.

themayerfamily said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thankyou!!! What more is there to say.

Andrea said...

That is like totally awesome!

Tammy said...

I loved leg warmers. I still secretly wish I had the legs to pull them off so I could wear them again !

Liz the Poet said...

I'm all about the sweat bands!!