Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just a few worries

Here I sit for the second night in a row that John has decided that it is a perfect night to take Yoshi for a walk. Unlike Max, Yoshi loves leash walking and will only walk as fast as you want him to. Now, don't get me wrong, I love that they have their little man time, but at 12:20am?? He just called up to me and said he was on his way out. I will not cry tonight. Last night I was not so strong. Why should I cry?
Because I'm a ninny! Last night I was laying in bed and as soon as the door was closed, I was thinking about all the crazy drivers that are not typically using our neighborhood as a racetrack, but tonight they might change their minds. What would I do if something happened to him?
You know what the weirdest part is? I start worrying about dumb things like how I will put the dirt bike back together in order to get rid of. Yeah, I know. I'm crazy!! I also worried that I would be so depressed that I couldn't get out of bed and someone would kindly come over to help and see my piles of laundry everywhere.
So, tonight I will say a little prayer and stop worrying and maybe tomorrow I will fold and put away laundry, just in case of an emergency.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My mind jumps to desperate conclusions also. When Tyler is traveling for work I always worry that if something happens to him I don't know any of our on-line account passwords. He showed me where they are...but still...