Tonight after dinner, I say to John "Man I wish we had some candy bars in the house. Crispy Crunchy."
What does he say?
"Want me to go get you one?"
Yep, yep, yep! That's a good man. He went, bought and returned with two KING sized Crispy, Crunchies and two king sized Almond Joys.
It's a great day!
5 comments:
If that isn't a craving, I don't know what is. And yes, that is a good man!
What is a Crispy Crunchie? Is it a nickname for something, or some sort of Wisconsin specialty?
A Crispy Crunchie is a Reese's candy bar!!! The bottom part is like a Butterfinger and then it is topped with peanut butter and peanuts, all wrapped in a wonderful coating of chocolate!
I think they sell them in CA too. Keep your eyes pealed. They are heavenly.
Wise man. . .
John is a good man! He knows to keep his girlie happy! LOVE YA Amanda!
Post a Comment