Wednesday, September 3, 2008

22 Weeks


My friend Ali and I at lunch. She is the guidance counselor at the school where I used to teach.

Just wanted to give a quick update on my condition.
Joan is in town and she is staying busy and making me feel lazy. She sanded and painted the mailbox, stained the deck, is now working on cleaning and painting our landing/mud room area in the garage while I type away on the computer.
I kind of like this whole 'stay away from fumes' thing, but hate the accompanying guilt.
News of my own: I canned my first ever batch of tomatoes today! Hoorah for me and our food storage!

1 comment:

Bronwyn James said...

You're too too too cute! Love the shirt, and I love your cutie belly! It's the funnest pregnancy picture I think maybe I've ever seen. And I have to say, baby boys are the funnest ever. It makes me wonder if I'll ever want a girl. :-)