
With only two more days left of school, I figure that I should give you guys another funny. This may be the last...oh, I just thought of another funny. So, it's a two-fer right now.
#1 We were reading a book about two little polar bear cubs that were found up in Alaska and taken to the San Diego Zoo to be raised. We were just at the beginning of the story and I stopped and asked why they thought the bears were all alone. My little Nathan raises his hand and responds 'Well, the fish couldn't get up on the ice to meet with them.' Yep, that is one reason they are alone. Good thinking!
#2 I have the absolute funniest little girl in my class. She would be one of those girls that would grow up to be one of us. Hilarious. So today she made me a card at the Writing Center. She brings it over and hands it to me with great love and a sparkle in her eye. I open it and it says 'I love you.' Within five minutes she was back at my desk and she picked up the card and said 'I'm going to give this to Natalie now.'
Well, it's good to know that she is so loving and has lots to go around. I'm just going to think that Natalie didn't warrant her own card, whereas I was special enough to receive it on the first hand out.
1 comment:
Ha! Maybe you only think you were the first one to get the card. I'm sure Natalie thought so to . . .
Post a Comment