Just so you all know, Chris Farley is alive and well. You'll be surprised to find out that he is living in Sun Prairie, WI, dressing up like a middle aged woman and shopping at my supermarket. Next time I see him, I'm totally asking for his autograph!
P.S. I know I haven't posted lately even though we have gone through Easter, Mother's Day and a trip to The Mall of America. I however didn't feel inspired to update until I saw Chris. I'm sure you understand. One of these days you'll get some cute Easter pictures! Until then, watch some classic Chris Farley, or just book a trip to come see me.
5 comments:
Forget Chris being alive...I'm more excited to see that you are and that you are blogging! :)
Me too! I'm going to admit it here though, I've never been much of a Chris Farley fan. Although I am glad that he's alive and well and living in WI. Better there then dead, I say.
Hi! We need a new Nathan picture please! He's probably all grown up and shaving and dating and stuff and I'm still picturing him as a toddler!
OH man, Chris Farley. I'm so glad he's alive! But Andrea had it right: way more exciting that you are alive! Laura had a good point too, we need new Nathan pictures.
Next time you better call me. I'd come runnin for that visual. Chris and I still watch Tommy Boy at least once a month. Some things never get old.
Post a Comment