I went for my 30th b-day with Rachel, and it was magical. Oh my gosh, I wish I could fly out and see them with you. You must go. I'm sending vibes to John.
Do I need to drop some hints... oh wait, I can't BECAUSE HE HAS YOU IN HAWAII this week!! I think you should just let him know you want to go and I have a feeling you will be there! :) I am missing you!
4 comments:
I went for my 30th b-day with Rachel, and it was magical. Oh my gosh, I wish I could fly out and see them with you. You must go. I'm sending vibes to John.
Do I need to drop some hints... oh wait, I can't BECAUSE HE HAS YOU IN HAWAII this week!! I think you should just let him know you want to go and I have a feeling you will be there! :) I am missing you!
I'm with Lori - wouldn't it be easier to just tell him you want to go instead of casually hinting at it throughout your conversations?
Post a Comment