Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Should be Embarassed

that I don't post more often.
Here's my deal. Nathan won't stay still. I feel like it's not a very good post, if it doesn't have a picture of Nathan. So, since I can't get any decent pictures of him, I am slacking.
Then today, I realized that I hadn't posted about Thanksgiving.
We had a wonderful day. My friend Nan and her husband Chuck, came to visit us for Thanksgiving. They arrived on Monday and left on Friday. It was a fantastic visit. One of those that when they leave, you feel like they just got there. I mean, when does that happen? Almost never, even when you love the people dearly. So, it was a great treat.

Nanny and Nathan

Nan and Chuck

How do you think he liked Thanksgiving? His favorite thing was the cranberry sauce. Heaven!!

Nathan and Me at the town tree lighting. They line main street with the fire trucks from all the surrounding towns, all decked out with Christmas lights. Santa makes an appearance and hands out candy canes.

Daddy and Nathan

7 comments:

Lori Davis said...

I love the pics. I am so glad you got some of you and Nathan and John and Nathan. The days always pass and I think, Oh I should have taken a pic with her... I love the pic of Nathan and Nan. He is just staring at her with so much love!

Wendy said...

It even looks like Nathan is giving thanks for his great Thanksgiving meal. And always such a big smile!

rachelsaysso said...

I'm giving thanks for new Nathan pictures.

themayerfamily said...

O.K, I can see a little teeny weeny bit of John in Nathan and a Lot of Amanda. He's so cute! His picture in the highchair--priceless.

Bronwyn James said...

Yay! I always check your blog ready to be sad at no new pictures. Sorry, but it's true. Love you! So today is happy. LOVE the pic of you and Nathan.

Kathy said...

Yay! I was so happy to see a new post! Nathan's smile is just priceless. I mean that grin is just contagious!!!

nannynestor said...

Who thinks Nathan is a mirror-image of Amanda? (Sorry John!)

PS It was after these pics were taken that I RAN to the hairdresser!