We still managed to have a good time as the burn was minor. We had really good food, homemade raspberry ice cream and lots of fantastic fireworks, but most importantly we had a great day with some of our best Wisconsin friends.
Here are a few pictures from our day.
4 comments:
There's John. I was beginning to think that he didn't exsist:) Your party sounded like a lot of fun.
Wow, those fireworks are no joke. Sad to have missed it yet again!
Such a great night!! We love the Johnson Fourth Spectacular Party!! I am glad the burns thus far have been minor and next year we will strive for safety first!! :) I love the pic of your family BTW.
Such a fun tradition! (Especially the ice cream! Yum. :))Oh and by the way, your camera takes such good pictures of the fireworks! Hope the "spectacular" continues for many more years!!!
Post a Comment